Please join us in the Commission Chambers at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 18, 2013. The meeting opens with three special presentations:
1) An award presentation to Shayaan Subzwari, a student at the Norman S. Edelcup SIB K8 School, who won the 73rd Miami Herald Spelling Bee Contest.2) Certificates of Appreciation will be awarded to the winners of the
2) Certificates of Appreciation will be awarded to the winners of the Miss Sunny Isles Beach and Miss Teen Sunny Isles Beach 2013/14 pageant, along with the “Little Sisters” winners.3) There will be a Proclamation declaring May 25, 2013 as “National Missing
3) There will be a Proclamation declaring May 25, 2013 as “National Missing Children’s Day”.There will be the second reading of three Ordinances:
There will be the second reading of three Ordinances:
• Amending Chapter 108 to prohibit the removal of beach sand from private property.
• To call a Special Election for proposed amendments to the City Charter.
• To approve the issuance of a Stormwater Utility Revenue Refunding Bond.
There are twelve resolutions on the Agenda:
• Request to approve the purchase of seven police vehicles, one ocean rescue vehicle
and associated emergency equipment.
• Request to approve hiring Shorty’s BBQ for catering services for the City’s annual
• Request to approve the use of two additional parking spaces by One Netanya.
• Request to approve Emanuel Pine to serve on the Canvassing Board.
• Request to approve a change order of the agreement with Shoreline Foundation, Inc.
for the Newport Pier project.
• Request to approve the dollar threshold allowable by the City Manager regarding consulting
firms for engineering projects in order to facilitate more rapid implementation of
• Request to approve a print services agreement with Toshiba Business Solutions,
which represents a 40% savings over current costs for materials.
• Request to approve a licensing agreement with Microsoft for software products.
• Request to approve the purchase of software products from Software House
• Request to approve the purchase of servers, desktop PC replacements and maintenance
service from Dell.
• Request to approve an agreement with Paladin Data Systems to provide a permitting
and licensing system.
• Request to create a private sub-account in the TDR Bank for 18555 Collins Avenue
and request to eliminate conditional grant of TDRs for Porsche Design Project.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=58568
Comments are closed