Please join us in the Commission Chambers at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The meeting opens with a very special presentation to three employees who are the recipients of the Employee Recognition Award. They are: Desiree Liguori, Officer Patty Gonzalez and Evelyn Trammell.
THERE WILL BE A FIRST READING OF THREE ORDINANCES:
• Approval for the Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Budget Amendment
• Use of the SIB Government Center as an early voting site
• Providing additional regulations for mechanical parking There is one Ordinance scheduled for a second reading:
• Amending Chapter 244 of the City Code to provide an additional homestead exemption for qualifying senior citizens, approved by voters in the November 6, 2012 election.
THERE ARE TWELVE RESOLUTIONS:
• Request to approve the appointment of Special Masters who preside over the City’s Code Enforcement Administrative Hearings.
• Request to approve additional funds for Dell equipment as an extension to funds previously approved.
• Request to approve placement of artificial turf at both the Pelican Park and Gwen Margolis Park soccer/multiuse fields.
• Request to approve the appointment of John A Rusnak as a member of the Historic Preservation Board, replacing Janet Cini who resigned.
• Request to approve the installation and maintenance of a citywide Automatic License Plate Recognition System (ALPR).
• Request to approve professional consulting services to convert FPL, ATT and Atlantic Broadband facilities to underground.
• Request to continue to utilize Bonnie Bennett Creative to provide marketing design services.
• Request to renew the agreement with Sugars Drop Shop, the skate park vendors, for an additional year.
• Request to approve the following to provide health benefits to the City employees: CIGNA, EyeMed and Mutual of Omaha.
• Request to approve an extension of payment for bonus fees due for the Porsche Design Tower, which includes an annual interest rate of 5%.
• Request to approve an agreement with Protection One Security Solutions to add the public works modular to their security services.
• Request to approve an increased contract with Luke’s-Sawgrass Landscaping for citywide landscaping services. Lastly, there will be a discussion about Gateway Park.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=55556
Comments are closed