Business in Miami is on the upswing, and judging by the latest economic indicators, things are only getting better. As a result, roughly a dozen new-to-market companies committed to relocating to Miami this year, many of them to Coral Gables.
With office lease rates trending upward, now is the time for business owners to take a look at office space needs and lock in a long-term lease.
“The Alhambra,” a 14-story landmark, Mediterranean-style office property located at the eastern gateway to Coral Gables at Two Alhambra Plaza, is one of the best options for businesses seeking Class A office space. It also happens to be one of the few buildings in Coral Gables offering large, contiguous blocks of space (up to 50,000 SF), an opportunity for building signage, and has a four-star hotel attached to it.
If you are in the market for office space, here are five reasons to consider The Alhambra:
1) Institutional Ownership – In addition to building and area amenities, important today in a prospective tenant’s selection of location is the caliber of ownership. USAA Real Estate Company (USAA RealCo), a subsidiary of financial services company USAA, owns Two Alhambra and Columbus Center, across the street, and is one of the largest office building owners in Coral Gables. USAA RealCo has made substantial investments in both properties, including extensive lobby and common area renovations. Both properties have also achieved LEED® Gold certification.
2) Your Brand, Writ Large – The Alhambra offers exterior building signage opportunities, a rare commodity in Coral Gables, as well as monument signage, both of which are tangible value-add features. Tenants leasing a minimum of 35,000 square feet would qualify for signage opportunities.
3) Four-Star Hotel On-Site – The Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a fourstar, 250-room hotel, is directly adjacent to The Alhambra. The hotel provides the perfect venue for gathering formally or informally with clients, or hosting company-wide events. Tenants can take advantage of the hotel’s facilities, such as the ballroom, board rooms and smaller meeting rooms. The Hyatt offers special consideration to their Alhambra neighbors, such as reduced rates and upgrades. In addition, a beautifully landscaped terrace on the fifth floor connects The Alhambra tenants to the hotel and allows them a place to relax and/or use the area for a special business event.
4) Walkability – Located at the highly visible intersection of Douglas Road and Alhambra Plaza, The Alhambra is just three blocks north of Coral Gables’ famed “Miracle Mile” and within walking distance of approximately 50 dining establishments, ranging from fast food eateries to four-star restaurants. The Alhambra’s tenants enjoy the proximity of an abundance of retail, professional services and entertainment venues all within a short walk from the office.
5) Exceptional Views – One of the top criteria that office tenants seek in Miami are views, and Two Alhambra is one of the few office buildings in Coral Gables that can boast unobstructed views of Miami’s downtown skyline and also water views from its 34,000- square-foot penthouse, an exquisite, light-filled two-story space with 16.5- foot floor-to-ceiling heights, not to mention plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=65237
Comments are closed