Miami Halloween 2012
By Munchkin Fun Date posted: October 19, 2012
Break out the candy corn – Halloween 2012 is days away. Munchkin Fun has pooled together all you need for a happy, healthy, munchkin-friendly Halloween. Get ghoulish at these community events.
Munchkin Fun Premium Events
- Have a frightfully good time at The Falls' Kidgits Spooktacular Oct 27 from 2-4pm. Give your costume a test run for themed arts & crafts, a Dracula stilt walker, live entertainment and a free trick-or-treat bag.
- Jungle Island invites all princesses, goblins and superheroes to its Halloween Spooktacular Oct 27-28 from noon-5pm. Invest $5 per child with a paying adult and enjoy costume contests, animal shows and games.
- Celebrate Halloween in style at MiChiMu's Halloween Celebration October 28 from noon-5pm. Come in costume for trick ot treating, Mad Science, Halloween crafts and games.
- Get celestial at Miami Science Museum's AstroJam. Conduct experiments, observe the night sky, make your own constellation and design jewelry with ultraviolet beads Oct 26-27.
- Treat your munchkins to the ultimate Gables Halloween party at Peek-a-Boo Boutique's Halloween Peeka-Palooza. Munchkins can enjoy nail painting, trick or treating and $10 mini photoshoots on Oct 31 from 4-7pm.
Munchkin Fun is Miami’s kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter to find fun things to do with your kids: munchkinfun.com/newsletter
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=47973