The City of Miami Gardens Office of the City Clerk is now offering convenient passport service to those businesses with ten (10) or more employees applying for first time passports. We will come to your place of business. We also provide this service inhouse for individuals, Monday thru Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at Miami Gardens City Hall, 1515 NW 167th Street, Building 5, Suite 200, Miami Gardens, Florida. No appointment necessary.
For first time passport applicants the following is required:
• Completed DS 11 Passport Application without signature (must sign application in front of passport agent)
• Proof of citizenship (original/certified copy of birth certificate or naturalization certificate)
• One (1) current (no older than six months) passport picture, which can be obtained from CVS or Walgreens Pharmacies
•nAcceptable picture identification (Florida Driver’s License or State issued identification)
• A check or money order in the amount of $25.00 for Execution Fee, made payable to the City of Miami Gardens
• A check or money order in the amount of $110.00 for passport fee, made payable to US Department of State (if you are applying for both the passport book and passport card, the total amount of the check or money order should be $140.00)
To take advantage of this great opportunity please contact:
Ronetta Taylor, MMC, City Clerk at (305) 622-8003 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Turn-around time to receive your new passport is four to six weeks.