In conjunction with National Passport Day in the USA, the City of Miami Garden’s Office of the City Clerk will host a Passport Day, Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at City Hall, 1515 NW 167th Street, Building 5, Suite 200, Miami Gardens, Florida. Passport applications can be obtained by visiting: www.travel.state.gov.; or picked up at the Office of the City Clerk, 1515 NW 167th Street, Building 5, Suite 200, Miami Gardens, Florida, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
At the time of the application process the following is required:
1. Completed DS-11 application without signature (must sign application in front of passport agent).
2. A check, or money order in the amount of $25.00 for Executive Fee, payable to the City of Miami Gardens. If you want to expedite an additional $18.95, is required for overnight postage (optional) for a total of $43.95.
3. A check or money order in the amount of $110.00 Passport Fee for individuals 16 years of age or older; $80.00 Passport Fee for individuals under 16 years of age. The check or money order to U. S. Department of State. If you want to expedite for a two to three delivery the fee is: $182.85 for adults; $152.85 for children under the age of 16.
5. Proof of Citizenship (original/certified copy of birth certificate or naturalization certificate)
6. Acceptable picture identification (Florida Driver’s License or State issued identification)
7. Children must be accompanied by both parents or a notarized statement giving one parent permission to apply for the child’s passport must be submitted with a front and back copy of the consenting parent’s driver licenses.
For further information contact Ronetta Taylor, MMC, City Clerk at: 305- 622-8000 ext. 2750, or email: email@example.com.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=55912
Comments are closed