Sometimes Miami Beach residents need to be reminded of why they are all pretty lucky to live here. The below are six reasons why you should appreciate living in Miami Beach. No, it is not just a listing of the average temperatures in January and February. There’s more to love about this grand city. Here are some reasons why:
1. Unlike other cities there’s none of the snobby attitude over who is “a real Miamian.” No one’s actually from here, and if you’ve been here long enough to get at least half of this list we’ll consider you one of our own.
2. Not only is topless sunbathing legal, but it’s really no big deal.
3. Everyone thinks we’re all unintelligent, but we’ve yet to meet a single person in this town who couldn’t teach us at least one invaluable and ingenious lesson.
4. This city’s outpouring of support following the earthquake in Haiti was pretty inspiring. Miami Beach residents may be aloof, but we have a hell of a heart when it matters.
5. We may be paying the price for that skyline in downtown for a while, but look at it: It’s beautiful. 6. Gloria Estefan is a kind and benevolent queen.
For this reason PUSH enterprises is happy to invite you to its PUSH party of the year on April 10, 2014 at Macy’s on South Beach from 6 to 10 pm. Lose yourself in live music, fabulous food, cocktails of course and shopping. Celebrate living in this great city. Have fun at the party photo book and mingle with Miami and South Beach celebrities. Don’t ask who, we can’t let the cat totally out of the bag yet we have saved some fabulous surprises for you.
The purpose of the event is to raise money for the local charities listed below and to educate the attendees as to the needs in our own community. For more information, visit www.pushenterprises.net.
Switchboard of Miami
Prideline Youth Services