Hess Select South Seafood Festival will feature an all day culinary experience, Saturday, October 19, with local restaurateur food gardens, seafood menus featuring stone crabs, raw bar, bang bang shrimp, mahi sliders, paella, and more, live music, interactive villages, cocktails, wine, beer, Badia Spices chef demos, kids activities and more. Restaurant information, menus, and tickets available online at www.sobeseafoodfest.com . General Admission is $25 and VIP is $150. Food & Drinks are available for purchase. VIP includes all day open bar and complimentary restaurant stations featuring tastings of their featured menu items as well as VIP giveaways. The weekend will include a VIP Kick off Dinner at Joe’s Stone Crabs Thursday night among other fun events around town.
Thursday, October 17 @ 6:30PM VIP Kick Off Dinner @ Joe’s Stone Crabs
Open to Premium Sponsors and Partners
Limited tickets available for $500
Friday, October 18 @ 7:00PM Wine & “Seafood” Dine @ Smith and Wollensky
Tickets are $100, includes a 3 course wine pairing dinner featuring THE HESS COLLECTION.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2013
HESS SELECT SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
11AM-7PM | 9th and Ocean, Miami Beach
• All day Culinary Experience showcasing menu items such as stone crabs, crab cakes, ceviche, sushi, mahi tacos, sliders, seafood pasta, paella, lobster skewers, full Florida Raw Bar and more from 10 selected local restaurants featuring 20×20 mini cafes for your enjoyment
• Full Bars from Premier Beverage will be flowing with delicious wines from THE HESS COLLECTION and specialty cocktails from Bacardi, Stoli, Herradura, and more.
• Live Music will be kicking off at 12pm-7pm featuring local bands such as Tijuana Caravan, The Click, and Mr. Nice Guy
• The Badia Spices Chef Demonstration Tent will kick off at 12pm and feature our culinary master chefs from local restaurants showcasing their specialty recipes of one of their items being served as SobeSeafood along with featured mixologists from partner brands doing interactive cocktail demonstrations. Schedule can be found at http://sobeseafoodfest.com/main/about-us/retail-demo-village/ .
• Shop til you drop or get some fun promotional giveaways in our Retail Village and stop by the health zone to pick up some tips from Equinox and US Army
• It’s Game Day for College Football! Don’t miss your favorite teams go head to head in the Coors Light Sports Bar sponsored by Best Buy and stop in to grab a cigar in Mike’s Cigar Lounge.
• And, don’t forget to bring the kiddies to experience some fun in our Kids Zone with bounce houses and a special sustainable seafood educational booth from our partners at Miami Children’s Museum
Sunday, October 20 @ 10:30AM Sunday Closing Celebration @ Cecconi’s
Tickets are $75, includes a full brunch buffet, Stoli Bloody Mary’s, and more.
Visit www.sobeseafoodfest.com for more information.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=72330
Comments are closed