Now in its 63rd year, The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition is offering fairgoers more deals and ways to have fun and save than ever before, making The Youth Fair even more accessible to everyone in South Florida. Taking place from March 13-30, 2014, The Youth Fair is also announcing this year’s entertainment line-up.
Free entertainment is included with admission and features:
- Juicy’s Outlaw Grill on the Main Street Midway (across from Kiddieland). For a special, one-time event on Friday, March 21, 5-8 p.m. Juicy’s will attempt to set a Guinness World Record by making the world’s largest commercially available hot dog
- Ma’Ceo presented by Cavallo Equestrian Arts in the E. Darwin Fuchs Pavillion
- The Nerveless Nocks Daredevils and Extreme Wheels Show at the Xtreme Zone
- The Future of Magic Show at the Main Street Stage
- World Record Balloon Stunt at the Main Street Stage
- Royal Hanneford European Circus with all-new performances featuring eye-defying quick-change acts plus side-splitting laughter with Grandma the Clown.
- Show-Me Safari Pig Races
- Petting Zoo
- Strolling entertainment including: The Future of Magic Show, World Record Balloon Stunt Show and Tadpole & Katie the Clowns
Fairgoers will also be able to enjoy these other new programs, including several at the World of Agriculture area:
- Cowtown – A hands-on, educational experience that will teach kids how to make ice cream, cheese, butter and soap. Guests will also get an up-close look at a real Texas Longhorn steer.
- Hen House – A display featuring the complete life cycle of the Youth Fair’s Poultry exhibit. -more-
Special events and shows include:
Fridays The Fair Presents:
- Friday, March 14th – WWE Superstars of Wrestling Live
- Friday, March 21st – Contemporary Latin Artists Los 3 de La Habana andTimbalive
Saturdays LIVE @ The Fair Presents:
- Saturday, March 15h – Freestyle BlowOut with Cynthia, Rockell, Noel and TKAperforming classic 90’s music.
- Saturday, March 22nd – Latin Music Sensations Willy Chirino and Albita
- Saturday, March 29thth – Christian Contemporary Artists Matthew West and SonicFlood
- Mr. Nice Guy Band– Performing on Opening Day and every Saturday at the Fountain Stage
The Youth Fair wants to make it easy for everyone of all ages to come and experience everything it has to offer by offering these amazing deals, including:
Opening Day Offers (March 13, 2014)
- $5 admission all day on Opening Day. No coupon necessary.
- Free admission all day on Opening Day with the purchase of an advance ticket at www.fairexpo.com or Sedano’s Supermarkets.
- Free School Spirit Uniform Day (FREE Admission all day on Opening Day for students wearing their uniform with school logo. School ID may be required for high school students.)
- $6 discount for active duty or retired U.S. military personnel and immediate family with military ID (up to 4 guests). Valid Mondays – Thursdays.
- Free admission for youngsters 5 and under and adults 65 and better on opening day and every day, all day.
$6 BEFORE 6 P.M. OFFERS
- $6 admission & $6 Fair Foods & Games. Mondays – Fridays BEFORE SIX (6 p.m.) at The Youth Fair with presentation of special coupon at Front Gate.
- Coupons are available at participating Pollo Tropical locations and online. Visit www.fairexpo.com for ways to save. Pollo Tropical is the official sponsor of the $6 before 6 pm discount offer.
The 2014 Youth Fair features nearly 100 thrilling rides, including the NEW BackDraft and 7D Cinema Experience, as well as those in KiddieLand and KiddleLand Too! 170 food concessions, 130 merchandise shops, over 40,000 student and adult exhibits and 50 games.
- P*O*P (Pay One Price) Unlimited Ride Card – $20 for any day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday when purchased in advance at Sedano’s Supermarkets.
- P*O*P (Pay One Price) Unlimited Ride Card – $25 on weekdays and $35 on weekends when purchased at the gate on day of visit.
- 10 Rides Coupons – $12
- 22 Rides Coupons – $25
- 55 Rides Coupons – $60 · Single Ride Coupon – $1.25
- Express Access Pass- $15 (Gets you on all the rides faster!)
The Youth Fair is located on Coral Way (SW 24th St.) at 112th Ave. Gates open on weekdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays & Sundays at 12 noon and at 12 noon daily during Spring Break March 21–30, 2014. General admission is $12 with FREE admission every day, all day for children 5 years and younger, as well as adults 65 and better. Admission for active duty and retired military personnel is $6, Mon.–Thurs. (with Military ID). Offer valid for active and retired military personnel and up to three guests. Guests must present coupon available only at www.fairexpo.com. The Pay One Price Unlimited Ride Card is $25 Mondays through Fridays and the Pay One Price Weekend Unlimited Ride Card is $35. Parking is FREE every day, all day!Preferred parking is available for $12 per vehicle. Preferred parking spaces are limited.
The Youth Fair also offers many amenities for families, including: stroller and wheelchair rental, lost & found, paved walkways, convenient sitting areas, lush landscape, diaper changing facilities/restrooms and more. Sponsors include Coca-Cola, KIA, and Sedano’s Supermarkets.
The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition, known for generations as The Youth Fair, is a state of Florida chartered, private, not-for- profit organization that has donated well over $10 million in scholarships, awards and cash premiums to Miami-Dade County students and is dedicated to supporting education, showcasing youth achievement and promoting South Florida agriculture. The Youth Fair will take place daily March 13-30, 2014. For more information, please visit www.fairexpo.com or call (305) 223-7060.