Miami-Dade Public Library cardholders now have greater access to the arts with the addition of the new Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) to its Museum Pass Program.
The Museum Pass Program offers patrons, with a valid library card, free admission to Deering Estate at Cutler, Fruit and Spice Park, HistoryMiami, Miami Children’s Museum, Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and PAMM (formerly offered as Miami Art Museum).
How the pass works:
• To check out a Museum Pass, cardholders may visit any branch or mobile library stop and select the attraction of choice.
• Passes are good for a family of four. (For Deering Estate , a family of four is two adults and two children ages 4-14, and for Fruit and Spice Park, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 6-11.)
• Passes are good for one visit.
• Passes are not renewable or available for reserve.
• Passes are valid for seven days from the time of checkout.
• Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Passes will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
• Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
Each attraction may apply restrictions, blackout dates or separate admission for special events and exhibitions.
For complete details about the program, visit www.mdpls.org.