The world famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their widely popular Summer Clinics — in partnership with fitness club industry leader 24-Hour Fitness — to Miami for more fun on the court with the only clinics coached by Globetrotters stars.
The Globetrotters will conduct 471 Summer Clinics in 19 markets across the U.S., including a clinic, July 13-14, at Kendall 24-Hour Fitness in The Palms at Town and Country, 8400 Mills Dr.
Each day consists of three separate, twohour sessions — 9 to 11 a.m.; 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
“It doesn’t matter what skill level you are, every kid will have a blast at our Summer Clinics,” said Globetrotters star Dizzy Grant. “What could be more fun than to be coached by the Harlem Globetrotters? We bring joy to the game unlike anyone else.”
At the Harlem Globetrotters Summer Clinics, kids will:
• Spend two fun-filled hours with their friends being coached by Globetrotters stars;
• Learn more than just the fundamentals, as the Globetrotters emphasize how to be a good teammate on and off the court;
• Find out just how much fun basketball can be for kids of all skill levels;
• Leave with an official clinic certificate, personalized nickname and ticket voucher to the Globetrotters’ 2015 North American Tour (valued up to $40), and
• Have a photograph and autograph session at the end of the clinic.
Clinics are open to boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 6-12. The registration price is $69 per two-hour session. For more information, and to find the clinic nearest you, visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com/clincs.