The Fun Takes Place March 13-30, 2014
Now in its 63rd year, The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition has an amazing entertainment line-up for all ages to enjoy. It includes an acrobatic equestrian show, extreme motorcycle show, a LIVE cow’s exhibit, LIVE music concerts and even a world record balloon stunt show. Plus, the world’s largest mobile outdoor grill attempting to make the largest commercial hot dog. All the Entertainment is FREE with admission. For all showtimes, please visit www.fairexpo.com.
LIVE CONCERTS & PERFORMANCES:
Saturday, March 29, 8 p.m. – SONICFLOOD & MATTHEW WEST:
▪ These contemporary Christian artists will uplift and inspire crowds with their engaging performances.
ALL 18 DAYS:
JUICY’S OUTLAW GRILL:
● This purveyor of county fair favorites will roll its 100-foot, 27-ton retrofitted tractor-trailer, the “Outlaw Grill,” onto the fair grounds.
● On March 21st from 5-8 p.m., the Outlaw Grill will attempt to set a Guinness World Record by make the largest commercially available hot dog in a competition that’s sure to mesmerize hungry audiences.
MA’CEO PRESENTED BY CAVALLO EQUESTRIAN ARTS:
● A Vegas-quality performance featuring a high-energy acrobatic equestrian stunt show, captivating sounds of Spanish, gypsy music and beautiful costumes.
● The show takes place inside the Fuchs Pavilion.
● This hands-on entertainment experience will have kids enjoying a live cow and goat’s exhibit, as well as give them the opportunity to learn how to make ice cream, cheese, butter and soap.
● The “farmstastic” show will be live in the World of Agriculture Tent.
THE NERVELESS NOCKS DAREDEVILS AND EXTREME WHEELS SHOW:
● This Xtremely Xhilarating motorcycle show is packed with death-defying acts.
● Guests will witness two Nerveless, motorcycle daredevils racing at high speeds inside the giant globe of death. The Nerveless Nocks team will perform leaps, flips and flying aerial stunts more than 50 feet in the air on a high wire without a safety line or net.
● The show revs-up daily at the Xtreme Zone.
THE FUTURE OF MAGIC SHOW:
● This interactive, magical show will transport adults back to childhood and kids forward to the future. Original grand illusions, comedy magic, spectacular costumes, along with special effects and robots, are all part of the spectacle.
● Catch the magic on the Main Street Stage and strolling throughout the fair.
WORLD RECORD BALLOON STUNT:
● A legendary balloon stunt show that has traveled all across North America and as far as China. It currently holds the record of 18 adults inside a giant 6’ latex balloon.
● Get ready to pop with excitement on the Main Street Stage and strolling around the fair grounds.
ROYAL HANNEFORD CIRCUS:
▪ The celebrated Royal Hanneford Circus entertains “children of all ages.” This year’s all new performances feature astounding aerialists, comedy canines, high wire daredevils, and cirque-style acrobats.
▪ Clown around with them under the big top circus tent.
SHOW ME SAFARI PIG RACES:
▪ Pigs can’t fly …but they sure can run.
▪ Watch your favorite little ham race its way to the finish line everyday at The Oasis.
PETTING ZOO & PONY RIDES
▪ Kids will enjoy meeting all the friendly animals at the petting zoo and going on fun pony rides.
NEW THIS YEAR: THE MILLER LITE TERRACES!
Brand new this year, The Miller Lite Terraces. Come grab an ice-cold Miller Lite and sit back, relax and enjoy great live music from sensational local artists. The Miller Lite Terraces schedule available at the guest relations booths or www.FairExpo.com. Located on the south side of the fairgrounds between Edwards Hall and the Petting Zoo/Pony Rides.
▪ The Future of Magic Show
▪ World Record Balloon Stunt Show
▪ Tadpole & Katie the Clown
The Youth Fair is located on Coral Way (SW 24th St.) at 112th Ave. Gates open on weekdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays & Sundays at 12 noon and at 12 noon during Spring Break, March 21 – 30, 2014. General admission $12 with FREE admission every day, all day for children 5 years and younger, as well as adults 65 and better. Admission for active duty and retired military personnel $6, Mon.–Thurs. (with Military ID). Offer valid for active and retired personnel and up to three guests. Guests must present coupon available only at www.fairexpo.com. Parking is always FREE, every day, all day! Preferred parking is available for $12 per vehicle. Preferred parking is limited. The P*O*P Unlimited Ride Card is $25 Mon.- Fri., and P*O*P Weekend Unlimited Ride Card is $35.
The Youth Fair also offers many amenities for families, including: stroller and wheelchair rental, lost & found, paved walkways, convenient sitting areas, lush landscape, diaper changing facilities/restrooms and more. Sponsors include Coca-Cola, KIA, and Sedano’s Supermarkets.
The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition, known for generations as The Youth Fair, is a state of Florida chartered, private, not-for- profit organization that has donated well over $10 million in scholarships, awards and cash premiums to Miami-Dade County students and is dedicated to supporting education, showcasing youth achievement and promoting South Florida agriculture.
The Youth Fair will take place daily March 13-30, 2014. For more information, please visit www.fairexpo.com or call (305) 223-7060.