« All Events
Celebrating Caribbean Heritage Month: Colors Of The Caribbean
June 15, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm |
- CULTURAL PERFORMANCES – During the event attendees will be exposed to various types of cultural performances highlighting the diverse culture in the Caribbean. Music to be provided by DJ Majestic.
- FOOD – The event will feature foods from the various Caribbean islands. Attendees will be allowed to purchase tickets, which would allow them to sample plates from participating vendors. In addition to being able to sample they can purchase full size portions from the vendors of their choice.
- DRINK – The event will feature alcoholic and non–alcoholic drinks from the Caribbean region.
- SPECIALITY CARIBBEAN SMOOTHIES, PUNCHES & FRUIT JUICES – This area will feature the unique non- alcoholic drinks of the Caribbean. Known for its exotic fruits and vegetables, attendees will enjoy the different non- alcoholic smoothies, punches and juices from the Caribbean region.
- CARIBBEAN TRAVEL EXPO – The event will also feature a Caribbean Travel Village to highlight the different islands as a destination for those planning their next family vacation. The Caribbean offers many destination options, which will be showcased at this event.Bahamas, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Kitts & Nevis, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Guyana, Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Lucia, Trinidad & Tobago.
- Kids Zone powered by the Children’s Service Council