Doral Pro-Health is a non-profit organization integrated with health professionals. The group’s mission is to inspire hope in the community, and contribute to the health and well-being of all Doral residents by providing education and free basic healthcare services to people who could not otherwise afford these services.
Doral Pro-Health will host a breakfast and press conference Tuesday, July 8, 10 a.m., at Pierini Esthetic Center, to introduce the foundation and present its plan to provide free services to the residents of Doral on the last Saturday of every month.
The press conference will be presented by Doral Pro-Health Board members Graciela Boria, founder; Dr. Alberto Pierini, president; Dr. Raúl González, vice president; Susan Montoya, executive secretary; and the doctors involved in the first health session.
The first free health session will take place Saturday, July 26, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., at Pierini Esthetic Center, which will be home to the monthly sessions. At the first health event, medical professionals will donate their time and expertise to provide pediatric and dental services for children in the community.
Doral Pro-Health’s objectives are:
• Recruit healthcare professionals and volunteers who will provide free services to Doral Pro- Health patients.
• Promote preventive care by educating the members of our community.
• Create educational healthcare programs tailored to Doral ́s residents.
• Provide early diagnosis of common health conditions.
• Actively participate in health-related fairs and scientific activities related to disease prevention.
• Provide qualified medical referral of patients to advance care institutions.
• Maintain the program by raising funds from a network of institutions and individuals in the region.
For more information, visit www.doralprohealth.com.
WHAT– BREAKFAST AND PRESS CONFERENCE FOR DORAL PRO-HEALTH FOUNDATION
WHO- DORAL PRO-HEALTH BOARD MEMBERS AND DOCTORS
WHEN – TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2014, at 10 A.M.
WHERE- PIERINI ESTHETIC CENTER, 8353 NW 36 ST., DORAL, FL 33166
CONTACT – OLGA PEREZ DIEZ ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) T. 786-514-5372