Now in its 62nd year, The Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition is offering fairgoers more deals and ways to save than ever, making it even more accessible to everyone in the South Florida. Taking place Mar. 14-31, the Youth Fair is also announcing this year’s entertainment lineup.
Free entertainment is included with the price of admission and features:
• The Shangri-LA Chinese Acrobats in the E. Darwin Fuchs Pavilion;
• The Zuzu African Acrobats at the Main Street Stage;
• Royal Hanneford Circus with five new thrilling acts;
• Show-Me Safari Pig Races;
• Petting Zoo;
• Strolling entertainment including: The House of Flying Cards street magicians, Rainbow Circus performers and Tadpole & Katie the Clowns;
• Also for a limited schedule the NEW Jump, The Ultimate Dog Show (Mar. 19-22 and 25-28).
SPECIAL EVENTS AND SHOWS INCLUDE:
Fridays Rock @ The Fair Presents:
• Mar. 15 — Colombian teen pop artist Matt Hunter;
• Mar. 22 — Dove Award-winning Christian band Newsboys “God’s Not Dead Tour,” with special guests Building 429 and All Things New, and
• Mar. 29 — American pop punk band We Are The In Crowd. Saturdays LIVE @ The Fair Presents: Mar. 16 — Puerto Rican BMI & Billboard Reggaeton artist Gocho; Mar. 23 — DJ Irie & MMA Matches, and Mar. 30 — FCW wrestling with special WWE guest appearances. VIP Tickets for the Fridays Rock and Saturdays LIVE Shows called the Ultimate LIVE! Experience packages are $49.99 and include:
• Meet and Greet and digital photo with artist following the concert (find your photo at facebook.com/miamidadefair);
• VIP seat in the Ultimate LIVE! seating area;
• Admission ticket to the Youth Fair;
• 16 ride coupons, and
• Ultimate LIVE! Experience lanyard. (Quantities are limited.)
Upgrade to the VIP Ultimate LIVE! Experience PLUS for $64.99. The package includes all the perks of the Ultimate LIVE! Experience package plus the Midway Express Access, which gets you on the rides faster. Quantities are limited.
SunDay FunDays A-LIVE @ The Fair Presents:
Mar. 17 — Yo Gabba Gabba Meet & Greet; Mar. 24 — Ron Magill and The Zoo Characters;
Mar. 31 — The NEW Disney’s Annual Pass Interactive Experience and Billboards No. 1 kids artist Kidz Bop LIVE in concert,
• Plus other special family events from noon to 5 p.m. on all three Sundays of the Youth Fair
The Youth Fair wants to make it easy for everyone of all ages to come and experience everything it has to offer by creating amazing deals, including:
OPENING DAY OFFERS (MAR. 14):
• 50 percent off admission ($5 admission for adults) all day, no coupon necessary;
• Free admission with the purchase of an advance ticket;
• Free School Spirit Uniform Day (FREE admission on Opening Day only for students wearing their uniform and presenting coupon. (School ID may be required for high school students.)
• Free for active duty or retired U.S. military personnel and
• Free Seniors Day (62 and older with ID). $5 BEFORE 5 P.M. OFFERS:
• $5 admission and $5 Fair Foods & Games, Monday-Friday before 5 p.m. at The Youth Fair.
• Coupons are available at participating Pollo Tropical locations and online. Visit www.fairexpo.com and Sedano’s supermarkets for ways to save.
Seniors Day, Thursday, Mar. 21 — Free admission for seniors (62-plus with ID)
This year’s Youth Fair features 100 thrilling rides, including the new Speed, Marc 3 and Air Raid, as well as those in KiddieLand and KiddleLand Too! Areas with a new train, 160 food vendors, 130 merchandise shops, 40,000 student and adult exhibits, and 50 games.
The Youth Fair is located on Coral Way (SW 24th Street) at 112th Avenue. Gates open on weekdays at 3 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays at noon and at noon during Spring Break, which takes place Mar. 22-29. General admission is $10 and admission is free for children 5 years and younger. Admission for active duty and retired military personnel is $5 during weekdays (with military ID). Parking is free; preferred parking is available for $15 per vehicle. Space is limited.
For more information, visit www.fairexpo.com or call 305-223-7060.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=55816
Comments are closed