Tuesday , 16 September 2014
Breaking News
Coral Gables firefighters save pets from house fire

Coral Gables firefighters save pets from house fire

Coral Gables firefighters save pets from house fire

This dogs was resuscitated thanks to the special oxygenmasks which are part of the equipment used by the Coral Gables Fire Department.

Pet oxygen masks were put to use recently by Coral Gables firefighters to resuscitate three dogs and a cat trapped inside a house filled with toxic smoke.

First responders answered a house fire call in June and were able to rescue the pets from a home on Alcazar Avenue. Suffering from smoke inhalation, the dogs were resuscitated thanks to the special oxygen masks which are part of the equipment arsenal used by the Coral Gables Fire Department to respond to emergency calls.

The story has a happy ending: after the scary incident all beloved pets made a full recovery and were handed back to their family in healthy condition.

Go Back