The final countdown has begun as the new Whole Foods Market in North Miami prepares to opens its doors tomorrow at 9 a.m. Hundreds are expected as the opening day festivities kick-off at 8 a.m. and many are expected to line up before the day begins.
Below is a list of opening day events as well as other key festivities taking place throughout the week that you may be interested in covering:
Wednesday, May 1
· 8 a.m. – Free continental breakfast on the patio with entertainment provided by the Bad Apples Brass Band
· 9 a.m. – Remarks from WFM Regional President Juan Nunez and North Miami Mayor Andre Pierre; Bread Breaking Ceremony; and official opening of Whole Foods Market North Miami follows
Friday, May 3
· 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – International Street Food & Brew Fest
Saturday, May 4
· 11 a.m. – Locally Grown Goodness featuring delicious dishes created from ingredients locally grown in the Florida Redlands from Teena’s Pride, for which WFM North Miami well serve as a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) drop-off point.
· Noon – 4 p.m.
· 1 p.m. – Parmigiano-Reggiano Wheel Cracking (featuring benchmark Italian cheese aged a minimum of 24 months)
Sunday, May 5
· Noon to 4 p.m. – Cinco de Mayo Solar Giving Grill
Whole Foods Market North Miami is located at 12150 Biscayne Boulevard, and the store phone number is (305) 892-5500. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Short URL: http://www.communitynewspapers.com/?p=58876
Comments are closed